- Raspberry Pi Camera Module (NoIR V2 shown in the video), with original lens removed.
Caution, removing the lens will void your warranty of the camera module.
- CCTV M12 (or S-mount) housing.
Plastic type, have to cut a little bit as shown:
Normally, the center-to-center distance of the mounting holes is 20mm or 22mm, it cannot be installed on Raspberry Pi Camera Module directly. I mount it with one screw on one hole, and fix it with cable tie on the another hole.
- M12 adapter for telescope.
May be it's the most difficult find parts. It have to mach with your telescope.
It's a 10+ years old small telescope (Bosma D = 90mm / f = 1200mm f/13.3)
- Saturn@Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera V2/Nikkor AF 300mm f4
- The Moon and Saturn@RPi NoIR Camera V2/Nikkor AF 300mm f4 - 2017-06-08